Barton hates “the little, squiggly, pig-tailed ones” intended to reduce energy consumption. He’s telling people that they’re more expensive—conveniently ignoring the economies of longer-lasting bulbs.
I’m late to this story, originally reported some weeks ago, but it’s too good to pass up.
As the author of a conspiracy novel, I wonder if we have a real-life Manchurian candidate here—out to destroy the United States along with the rest of humanity for good measure.
By the way, he holds an industrial engineering degree from Texas A&M.
Related: Tony Hayward’s diary.
- ‘David Rothman’ namesakes: Egosurfers, here’s what the rest of us are up to
- Why Louisiana needs more oil spills
- Tony, please stay in Congress—you’re good for ‘Scandals’ sales
- Tony Hayward’s secret diary: On pelican meat, yachting and transparency in American politics
- ‘Red Hot’ Engel sisters, possible iPad edition, Henry Adams and ‘Scandalize your classroom’